Monday, June 11, 2012

"For who I am..."

"For,Who I am..."

In the darkest cover of the greedy night,
Where leaves are falling in despair
Where the memories of the unwanted past,
Swept secretly of the heart’s sight
Where you only wish to hear silence,
Pouring’ fake safety into your inside

He stalked me in my long road,
His steps cruelly crawled
With his warm breath, his arms surrounded me,
Whispers in my ears, you belong to me
Since the day you were born I’ve owned your soul,
Deceive me never; I’m your living entity
Softly captured in his chains,
While my mind worked like a drowning glare
Struggling to survive out of his curse,
I screamed I’m free &shall always be
I betray the hidden soul if i let her for thee
What you shall fear is a courageous integrity


He approached me, but no words he said
In his eyes I saw burning’ lives
Of those who have denied themselves
For, who he was, gates can never keep their walls
You only own your breath when distance keeps you apart
I fought the desire I’ve dwelled for long,
For, who he is, I felt I’m his only forbidden
Declared, faith of my destiny lies within
And only I, can defeat your enchanting beast,
Only I, unlock your secrets’ mystery
Like a serpent I’ve danced,
Feeling’ his hunger’ flames
Like demonic glow I’ve moved,
Hearing his buried sighs
Like a fantasy,
That smoothly owns your existence
For, who I was
You had to believe…

Eyes met on the blade I’ve put on his neck
The spirit of the broken vows
The story of the old cursed spell,
That slaved souls &owned lives
The symphony that once betrayed
Is mine…
For, who I am,
You shall follow my glamorous shadow
For, who I am,
You‘ve been owned for your eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment