Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"Darkest Red..."


"Darkest Red..."


Silence...
In their heads had failed,
Had failed to take over…
Cuz they try to wonder,
Who u might be?
They try to know...
That guest,
That keeps visitin’ me...
Day & night,
In dreams & memories...

They wonder about others in my life...
Some drops of ashes...is what I’ve seen in them
Nothin’ but the remains of spilt twin cups

And they say...She dances tonight
Somethin’ must have happened tonight,
The guest it must be...
And music wraps around me,
Turnin’ life to a fantasy…
Where only I remain
With taste of freedom,
Only I remained…

Oh they wonder,
The solitude of our existence...
The pain…they thought leading to me,
The sorrow…that I lead to hopelessly...

They said…
Roses sewed by mystery she wore
The Darkest red...With soft shades of light

They said…
She moved softly that night,
With her eyes sparkling to the sky…
She spoke to whispers inside,
What no one else could hear...
“Smoothly,
Leave that ground…
A sweet heaven waitin’,
Waitin’…For your steps to glow…”

Beats of my soul,
Drew my destiny…
With a belief,
In the hidden truth
In the broken arrow...Targetin’ my life,
A belief in the deepness of myself...
And where no one else could reach
Smoothly,
Smoothly she reached

No comments:

Post a Comment